Congratulations to three of our UK investments - Sigma, Recycling Lives and Genius Sports Group - for being included in The Sunday Times International Track 200 list of the UK companies with the fastest growing international sales.
Of the trio, Sigma is ranked highest at #20.
This achievement is testament to THCP’s investment track record of backing leading entrepreneurs and management teams with strong growth ambitions.
Sigma is a leading provider of outsourced solutions to blue chip retailers across the UK, Europe and Australia. The company offers a wide range of services from procurement to project delivery and supply chain solutions of various specialist fixtures and fittings (“Goods Not For Resale”). Headquartered in the UK, Sigma serves some of the leading global retailers including large format food retailers, pharmaceuticals, fashion and high street brands.
- Unique end-to-end offering covering the range of customers’ GNFR needs (from procurement, to fit-out and logistics) and often operating in live retail environments
- Downside-protected business model due to a high proportion of recurring and recurring-in-nature revenues driven from embedded and long-standing customer relationships
- Strong management team with long track record of delivery in the industry
Recycling Lives (“RL”) is a leading UK recycling and waste management solutions provider
- RL operates a fully-integrated business model and provides waste management and scrap recycling for blue-chip corporates and local authorities
- Founded in 2008 by brothers Steve and Danny Jackson, the Company ensures the success of its commercial operations deliver more than just environmental and economic value; RL also creates significant social value through a number of charitable initiatives including offender rehabilitation and food distribution
- The Company continues to pursue organic and inorganic opportunities to grow its presence in the UK and expand into new international markets
Genius Sports Group (“GSG”), 100% owner of subsidiary Betgenius, is a leading provider of data-driven software solutions to global sports betting and lottery companies, as well as sports associations.
- GSG was established concurrently with THCP’s investment in order to become the holding company for several different operating assets resulting from the M&A strategy of the management team
- The main division is Betgenius, founded in 2000 and headquartered in London, focused primarily on the development of software solutions, sales, marketing and the management of the Group
- THCP led a majority sale to Apax Partners in 2018 and retain a significant minority equity stake.